Friday 10 June 2016

Vichy Dermablend Total Body Foundation

Hey everyone!

Many of you may have heard about this foundation with the last couple of weeks. It was actually my fellow blogger Kayleigh that shared this post & got us all talking about it again. So this foundation is just amazing for coverage.



I'll leave Kayleigh's post here - https://www.facebook.com/1663046993935673/photos/a.1663098413930531.1073741828.1663046993935673/1737292919844413/?type=3&theater

Hopefully you can see that!

Now I went into town and got a sample of this and found it extremely thick. It's a thick product, I mean it covers tattoos so it's going to be heavy duty. So yeah, I didn't really like the sample based on how thick it was. I just thought it would be too thick and cakey for the face.

I didn't want myself or my clients to be walking around with a cake face.

But I bought a bottle anyway. 100ml bottle costs just €25. A normal foundation is 30ml so already you're getting x3 more product. And the coverage is unbeatable.



I don't have any photos yet of the foundation on my face or a clients simply because I forgot to take photos.. but I can tell you now that it is just flawless. I didn't even need concealer I just used it to highlight the face.

I got the shade medium as you can see & I find this to be the best colour for when you have a dark tan on. You can always mix foundations to make them lighter or darker so remember that!

I think I'll be investing into this more. They only have 3 colour selections: light, medium and tan. Light is meant to be too dark for the palest of the pale so I don't know if I would recommend it yet but I will pick it up to mix with the other two. As I said I have medium and I will also pick up tan.

I'll try to get photos later of the foundation so keep an eye out on my social media pages for that!

But yep I just had to tell ye about it because it's amazing. I don't think I'll ever use any other foundation on clients again! Just think, you might buy L'Oreal True Match foundation, like myself, for €15 and for 30ml? You can get 100ml of a more full coverage foundation for just a tenner more! Bargain if you ask me.

I really like Vichy products because they're a skincare brand so I presume their makeup is packed with the good stuff.

Anyways, I just had to let you know about this after seeing Kayleigh's post. I would recommend you go get a sample in Sam McCauley's first before you buy but I really love it anyways and I used a damp makeup sponge to apply it with.

Hope you enjoyed this little review!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment