Thursday 23 June 2016

Tan Organic's Self-Tanning Oil - The Next Day!

Hey everyone!

So yesterday I blogged about my first impressions of the Tan Organic mitt & self-tanning oil. Well today I'm here to report back on how it looks, feels and developed.

First of all, I'm as pale as they come. I'm genuinely like milk. I struggle so much to get a foundation to match me when I'm pale because I'm that light. So that is why I always wear self-tan. It's the main reason I wear self-tan.



So as mentioned in my previous post, this is like a body oil, it is clear in colour with no smell. So I was pretty much blind putting this on, just hoping I was covering all areas!

Honestly, after one hour I saw a bit of colour coming up. My nail tech even noticed it on my hands too! This tan does take about 8 hours to develop so this is not one that you can apply just before you head out the door.



I have woken up to a very natural colour. It actually is dark enough but me being me, I'm going to apply more today. But I think if you don't wear tan everyday and just want a beautiful natural colour then the one layer will definitely suit you. Also, if you have drier skin this is absolutely amazing because this is an oil and your skin will soak it in immediately, that is why there was no drying time yesterday with me. It just soaked into my skin leaving it moisturized. To be honest, my skin does feel great!

Ignore my breakout but you can see the difference between my chest, neck and face.

So I think that if you want just a healthy, natural Summer glow then this is perfect for you.

Last night I discovered that Diane Everett, a Waterford makeup artist, loves this product but she's dark enough so I presume she adds a couple more layers. I just did one to see how it came out and I have to say I'm very impressed.

So far, so good. The pictures do not do it justice, honestly I have a lovely tan colour but the camera just won't pick it up! You can see slight differences in the photos but I promise I'm darker than I appear in the pics.



The thing that I love most about the tan is the hand area. My hands look naturally tanned, there isn't anything in my knuckles or you know those little nooks and crannies! I also love that there is no smell to the tan and there is actually no transfer whatsoever. I even wore white underwear and t shirt yesterday to see would it transfer and it didn't one single bit.



I've woken up a happy and impressed girl. I'm going to add a couple more layers today, throughout my day. It says you can do that on the box so that's what I'll do. Just to see how it builds up as I do like a bit more of a darker tan.

I should mention that I did not apply this on my face even though you can. I just never ever apply tan to my face so that's just me.

So far I would recommend this tan because it claims to be fuss free and I can totally agree with that now. This is great if you like a natural colour. I am going to see how dark I can get it though!

This is probably the easiest tan I have used and I have really enjoyed how my skin feels with it.



I'll be back tomorrow with another update. This tan costs €25 and is available in Mulligans Pharmacy, Waterford & Sam McCauleys Dungarvan.



Hope you found this helpful. Keep an eye out for tomorrow's post.

I just took these photos this morning actually! These photos definitely give a more true to colour tan that I have going on!




Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment