Thursday 7 July 2016

PS Pro Foundation Review

Hey everyone!

So this was featured in my last blog post. It is the PS Pro makeup range from Penneys which is Penneys own makeup brand. The pro range is only available in Dublin stores so if you know anyone heading there or if you're going yourself I would suggest having a look at the stand.

I was very impressed with the display and packaging and just how everything looked to be honest. It definitely lives up to its name in the sense that it looks so professional.



Today I'll be reviewing the foundation. I absolutely love the packaging of this like it's just so pretty and again professional looking. I certainly have no problem displaying this in my shed and I'll be happy to tell people: it's Penneys hun.


This foundation cost €6 and I got the shade Ivory. I have many foundations for when I'm tan but I don't have any good one for when I'm pale which is probably why I wear tan so much!

Again as mentioned, love love love the packaging. The pump is a massive bonus. This foundation is nice and thick in consistency, not too liquidy or runny at all and I personally like that.

So here are a few screen grabs from my snapchat story this morning. A picture tells a thousand words so I shall let you have a look here..




So as you can see, it is pretty full coverage. I probably should have taken a before and after photo but I wasn't thinking today! I used the Collection lasting perfection concealer today which costs €6 so my whole face cost about €12. I set my makeup with baby powder. I always do!

That was applied at two o clock and I'm currently writing this at 7:30 in the evening. I will say that I am oily around my nose and chin but I always get like that. I have an extremely oily t zone.


You may not notice it here but I just took these photos to show how it has held up. Now I do have smile lines but what can I say? I'm just a happy person. In all seriousness I don't know how to stop smile lines from happening unless you rest bitchface all day so look it's natural, it's going to happen and it's good that you're smiling/talking! Don't hate on smile lines.

As you can see my skin is not the best so try it ignore that but I think the coverage is good. I'll let you be the judge.



I think this foundation is perfect for us pale people! Perfect for the Irish. And at a bargain price €6.

This foundation has been on with 6 hours and yes I would have topped up on powder on my nose and chin area. I honestly don't understand bloggers or YouTubers that complain about it going oily like it's not hard to powder your face. I know you'd rather not to powder but like blot your face with some tissue paper if you're out and about. That's what I do. Just don't be a baby haha! Can't cope.

Anyway I literally just took this photo now on my iPhone and you can clearly see the oil on my chin, around the nose and middle of the forehead.


Okay so lads, I think that's all I have to say. Overall I really like this foundation and I will use it again. I would say I'd go pick up another bottle but it's not that easy for me but next time I'm in Dublin I will pick up another bottle. The only thing I don't like is the smell of it initially but that goes away.

I would give this foundation a 9/10. Taking away one point for the smell but yep this one gets my approval! Finally we have an affordable pale foundation! Thank you Penneys.

I really hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you've tried it out or if you think this would be perfect for you! They of course have other darker shades so you can try those out too!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment