Tuesday 12 July 2016

Penneys PS Face Treats - Eye Mask Review

Hey everyone!

I have been feeling under the weather lately and I thought some pampering might help! So I applied my usual Glamglow face mask to problem areas and also tried out these dark circle reducer eye patches from Penneys.

You get 4 for €1.50 so you can't go too wrong with that price point.



Right away it feels like jelly on one side, which is the side you apply to your under eye area. The other side is a nice soft pad so really comfortable on the eyes. Instantly the gel feeling feels good on the under eye area and it is also cooling.

So it's definitely a nice, cooling sensation. You can leave these on for 30 mins or sleep with them on over night. I just done them for 30 mins.



To be honest I don't think I agree with the patches to be a dark circle reducer but it's definitely pampering. I was silly and didn't take a before and after but since I got two packs I will try again maybe next week and give an update.

Overall I really like these for the feelings they give. I find they would be good for tired or puffy eyes but I don't think they'll get rid of the darkness. As I said they're only €1.50 so look if you're like me and feeling a bit down and dreary they're lovely eye patches for a bit of pampering and to freshen up the eye area.



I would only recommend them for that reason but as I mentioned I will try again with before and after photos maybe next week!

Hope you enjoyed this and go pamper yourself.

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment