Thursday 7 July 2016

I got my brows tattooed on.. AGAIN?

Hey everyone!

So yesterday I ventured to Dublin. I went up to get my eyebrows topped up! Here is a quick link to Olena's Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/olena0606/?fref=ts

So because it was a top up, we did not need to pre-draw so it only took about 2 hours this time! It was pretty much the same procedure as last time. There was the 1st pass which is opening up the skin, the second pass where you actually get it tattooed on and the 3rd pass is more tattooing and final touches.

Olena knew what I wanted right away as she read my blogs! So we knew we wanted to deepen the colour on my arch and tail. Olena made me my very own brow colour that would suit me best. She does this for all clients, she will tailor the pigment to suit your skin colour and skin type which puts my mind at ease knowing I will have something to suit me perfectly.

As mentioned in my first brow blog post. Olena is a perfectionist and that goes across all boards. Her room she works from is spotless, her equipment is spotless and her work is flawless. I know it can be scary going into such a permanent procedure but the fact that everything is clean and tidy put me at ease. It just made it that bit easier knowing that I'm in clean, safe hands.

So I will leave a before and after photo below because I know you all want to see that so that's at the end. I'm just going to talk a bit about Olena herself. You really want to research the technician you're going to because they're going to be putting something permanent on your face. You would more than likely research a tattoo artist so why not the same for permanent makeup?

Olena is the best in the business, in my opinion. She is very thorough with her work. She has traveled the world and done courses on many different techniques to that she can offer us pretty much anything. Olena can do hair strokes and powder effect to name a few. As mentioned Olena will do everything tailored to you, what colour will suit you, what technique/look will suit you.

When you hear things like, it's always about the customer, that is what you get with Olena. She has trained for years in this business and has won awards for her work. I cannot recommend this woman enough. I have heard horror stories about some brows/technicians and I'm over the moon that I got to meet Olena because if I had a bad experience the whole world would know about it!

Just know that you're in amazingly talented hands so you don't need to worry about a thing.

For those wondering, to get your brows tattooed on is €250, it was €350 so I would book in now if I was you before prices go up again. A top up session is then €100. Olena also holds master classes/training classes if any one is interested in getting involved with PMU ( permanent make up ) she would be the best teacher to have. She will teach you how to do it the correct way, that's my opinion.

If you would like to message Olena for a booking or just a general question her Facebook page is -  https://www.facebook.com/olena0606/?fref=ts
Her website is - http://www.luxurypermanentmakeup.ie/ so you can reach Olena through either of those sites and she'll get back to you when she's not busy.

If you're seriously thinking about it I would book now as she's getting much more busier. Also I know we have a girl in Dungarvan doing PMU and I know shes always booked up, which is amazing for her! But if you can't get her please consider Olena. I know the girl in town is about €280. So they're pretty much the same price after you pay for a bus/train to Dublin. Just another option.



So yeah guys I think that's all I have to say for now. Again I will be back in a week with an update and photos but keep a close eye on my snapchat: liljodibubz for more regular photos & updates.

I really hope you found this informative and enjoyed this post. I absolutely love my brows again and I can't wait to see them fully healed!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment