Monday 18 July 2016

Declare Cleasing Milk - Review

Hey everyone!

So if you've been following me for a while you will know that its only in recent months that I have started getting good with my skin & using good products to clean it the correct way. So last year at a blogging event, in my goody bag with this little gem.

I got a sample size bottle of the Declare Cleansing Milk to try out. I know I got it last year but I've only opened it and started using it with the last 3 or so months. So I have given it a really good try and feel I can give you a proper review.

I want to let you know that I have an oily t zone and normal skin everywhere else. I also do not have sensitive skin so this cleansing milk does not bother me. If you have sensitive skin, I would highly recommend you try the powder version of this as it is tailored for sensitive skin but does the same job!

You can get this full size on pharmacystore.ie for €20. http://www.pharmacystore.ie/Declare-Gentle-Soft-Cleansing-Milk-400ml?filter_name=declare&page=2 Declare is a swiss skincare brand.



So honestly, I feel like I cant take off my makeup without a cleansing milk. First of all I use makeup removing pads then I use Micellar water and then this cleansing milk is my double cleanse.

I feel like the makeup removing pads and micellar water that I use, strip the oils and moisture from my face so this cleansing milk cleanses my skin but also moisturizes my face leaving it feeling hydrated and plump again and that is my favorite thing about this product.

I swear one night I was super tired and didn't want to go through with the entire skincare routine and I seriously tried to skip out on my cleansing milk but I actually couldn't! It makes some difference adn makes my skin feel like skin again. This product gets a thumbs up from me! I would recommend giving this a go!

I'm not too sure if this is readily available in our local chemists but it's not online on Sam McCauleys, Lloyds or McCabes so maybe try Hallahan's or Murrays or Joe Kelly's if you're in the Dungarvan area.

Hope you enjoyed this review & I'll be sad to see my sample size go!

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment