Thursday 9 June 2016

Finishing Off The Sleeve!

Hey everyone!

So if you follow me on snapchat, you would have seen that I finally finished off my sleeve. This will be a tough one for me to write but I just can't deal with how talented John is.

You can find John on Facebook as 'Low Voltage Tattoo' and he's based in Portlaw so you can find him there, pop him a message and all that jazz. I'd recommend booking him well in advance as he's so popular and rightly so.

Anyways onto the tattoo. You may have read my blog post back in March, on my thigh tattoo but other that that, I haven't ever blogged about my other tattoos, which would be my sleeve. I actually don't even show it off that much like you'd have to look fairly hard on my public social media pages to find photos of my sleeve. To be honest, I forget I even have tattoos.



So yeah I got the sleeve done, for the most part, two years ago & just had a few gaps to fill in. I filled in the gaps with images that reminded me of my Grandad and his signature (which is my most favorite tattoo,ever)

I don't feel like I need to go into detail about the meaning of these tattoos as some may be obvious and if not then I'd like to keep the meanings to myself as these are fairly personal tattoos. I know that they're on my body for all to see but the meaning is kept to myself so I just want to show ye how my tattoos were done and John was super quick but also super talented. So to me, it doesn't matter how quick he is cause he gets the job done and done well, don't let that put you off him because I know how great he is.

They say a picture says a thousand words so I will just let ye have yer own opinion and that'll be that. Of course, I love my tattoos and that's all that matters because they're on my body.

So we started with a signature which took John literally two mins. Unreal like.


Then I went for a Pigeon which took John maybe 10 mins between the outline and shading.




Then I went for a hammer which took 5 mins tops.


Then a horse shoe, many meanings to this, my friend Mary will be thrilled!


And then that was that section done. Just so you know I was only throwing these bits of ideas at John and he was so good to listen to me and do what I wanted, I even held the poor man up with my demands but he's just so sound. I thought I was done until..


Until I got another idea and wanted a pint of Guinness..


That one was really tough and bled a lot but I just think it's deadly. And then I was finally done. As you can see I don't have anything on my elbow and I don't think I ever will to be honest haha it's just too painful.

Like tattoos do hurt but it's nothing you can't handle, until you get to the elbow.

So yeah that's my sleeve completed. Finally. I may in the future do a blog post on my entire sleeve cause I'm fairly sure there's tattoos on my arm that I don't even know about!

But yeah that's all. Please go check out Low Voltage Tattoo on Facebook, I wouldn't go anywhere else to be honest. I've even gotten my cousins from America & Australia over to him.

Hope you enjoyed this post and yeah let me know if you'd like to see me tattoo posts!

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment