Thursday 30 June 2016

Thursday Tip! - Haircare

Hey everyone!

This is going to be a short and sweet tip for you all.

So today I got my hair done and if you know what I look like, which I presume you do haha then you would know that I have blonde hair. This is not natural and yes I do bleach the shite out of my hair. Apart from it clearly being damaged and weak I find that my hair will get knotted, a lot.

I asked my cousin what can I do to prevent these giant knots in my hair. I joked saying I need to deep condition it but she said that's what I should do. I know some of us may treat our hair once a week or month with cheaper hair masks or home-made ones, which is good but the once off only fixes it once I guess.

With that, my cousin who is my hairdresser, told me to replace my normal conditioner with a hair mask treatment thing. Anything in a tub basically. Any brand or type will do. I picked up my hair mask in Dealz for €1.50, of course.




And this worked wonders. Just goes to show that a simple and cheap switch can benefit your hair. No need to spend a fortune. Pop into your nearest Dealz for some tubs of hair mask! You won't regret it.

Hope you enjoyed this little tip!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment