Monday 27 June 2016

Hypnose Mascara by Lancome

Hey everyone!

Today I want to share with you a mascara that I have been trying recently. If you have been reading for a while then you will know that I absolutely love the Doll Eyes mascara by +Lancome USA  so I was excited to try out the Hypnose mascara.



I got this mascara in a sample size but rest assured I will buy the full size. To be honest, I used to think that more expensive mascaras were another gimmick and the cheaper ones would  be the exact same or better. Not bashing the cheaper brands at all because some more affordable ones are amazing but I just wanted to also prove that you can get what you pay for with regards to some higher priced mascaras.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking for this post. The proof is in the pudding. I want to let you know that the final result was using 3 coats of this mascara & I did not curl my lashes. I like big clumpy, long lashes so if you don't then just don't do 3 coats haha!



1 Layer

2 Layers

3 Layers



So as you can see there is a huge difference in my lashes when I use this mascara. I wasn't having the best makeup day ever but at least the lashes were good!

This mascara is available in Sam McCauleys Dungarvan, just ask Danika all about it!

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment