Wednesday 22 June 2016

Tan Organic - First Impressions

Hey everyone!

So this morning a lovely parcel from Tan Organic arrived. I was thrilled as I had just scrubbed off my previous tan and needed a fresh coat on!



Small bit of background on the brand before I get into the post. So first of all, it is an Irish brand which I fully support. If you can, always support Irish brands. Of course, this is an organic tan so the ingredients are all natural & organic. It's an eco-friendly tan and cruelty free, which is also very important.

Disclaimer - yes I was sent these tans but all thoughts & opinions are my own. Huge thank you to Tan Organic for getting in touch and sending these out to me.

So my first impressions will be on the Tan Erase Ultimate Exfoliator Glove and the Self-Tanning Oil.

The mitt retails for €15 and the self-tanning oil for €25 which can both be got in Mulligans Pharmacy in Waterford. I should mention that this is my first time ever trying out anything from the brand so I was super excited.

Onto the mitt, this mitt is as rough as you know what! Which is brilliant. Believe me when I say I've tried everything, from body scrubs to mixing sugar in with my shower gel. I would normally wear a mousse tan which can be hard to get off. Today I had left over tan still on me and this mitt got it off instantly. I would say that I would re-purchase, however the quality of this mitt is just second to none. I feel it will last me a life time! I already give this mitt 10/10.



Now onto the self-tanning oil. First of all, the packaging is just so amazing, so luxurious and made extremely well. The bottle is heavy like and glass! It's just so fancy, I love love love the packaging.

I have never in my life used an oil product like this one. Very strange to me as I am used to using instant mousse tan. So yeah I was terrified applying this. But basically, this is like a body oil. There's no colour to it, there's no smell. It is just like a pure oil for your body. You wouldn't even know it was a tan.



This went on like a dream. Of course, it was lovely to use and felt moisturizing. I just applied it as I was instructed to, so no gloves or mitts I just used my hands to apply and I wiped my palms with a baby wipe.

I found that I used maybe too much product but as mentioned, I'm not used to these type of products so I just lashed it on everywhere. You can see how much I used in my first go & I only applied it to the top half of my body.



There's no point in showing you an after photo because there is no colour guide to this tan, it will develope within 6-8 hours. There is little to no drying time which is great you can apply and get dressed right away. The tan claims to have no transfer no we will see about that.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the tan, how it applies and how it currently feels on the skin. I'm excited to see how it will develope and what type of colour I'll get. My skin's pH level must be really good because tans take to my skin so well so yeah I'm excited.

So that's just my first impression of the tan. I hope you found this helpful and I will post tomorrow about how it developes and looks, photos and the whole lot will be included. You can find Tan Organic on their website :   http://www.tanorganic.com/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/tanorganicofficial/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/TanOrganic
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TanOrganic/?fref=ts

And as mentioned these products are available in Mulligans Pharmacy.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Can't wait to blog more about the tan and take you with me on this new tanning journey haha!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment