Monday 13 June 2016

Clarins Eye Makeup Remover Review

Hey everyone!

So about two weeks ago I got a sneak peak of what you could get at the Clarins event in town. There was a body lotion, cleanser, all that jazz. I still haven't got to testing out the other products but for the past two weeks I've gotten to try out the eye makeup remover because I actually have none.

This review will be short and sweet. I have nothing but good things to say about the remover.

It does the job, it doesn't dry out or strip the eye area at all (maybe because there's an oil in it which is amazing) and number one: it doesn't hurt my eyes.



Lads, I have the most sensitive eyes ever, I'm one of those people that can't open their eyes under water! And I'll cry if I get water in my eyes even in the shower.

So this eye makeup remover gets a huge thumbs up from me. I'm still currently using my sample size bottle as a little goes a long way but when I do run out, I will be purchasing the full size bottle. This would be perfect for you if you're like me and have the world's most sensitive eyes!

This may be even better than my Nivea double effect eye makeup remover...

Hope you enjoyed this little post and found it helpful!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment