Friday 17 June 2016

Urban Decay Blogger Event & Lipstick Launch

Hey everyone!

If you follow me on snapchat you would have seen that I attended an event in Urban Decay. By now, I'm sure you have all seen that Urban came out with 100 new lipsticks and 50 new lip liners. This is a collaboration with the amazing Ruby Rose.



There are 100 new lipsticks and they come in 6 different finishes:

  1. Mega Matte
  2. Comfort Matte
  3. Cream
  4. Metallized
  5. Sheer
  6. Sheer Shimmer
So there is something for everyone. The lip liners are the usual formula (which I absolutely love) just in all new colours. 

I think all women have a slight weakness for lipsticks, you can never have too many! So if you're passing an Urban Decay counter, I highly recommend you pop in and check out the stand of lipsticks. It's actually overwhelming haha!



So I think that's all I can tell you about the lipsticks. I already own two matte lipsticks from Urban and I can tell you that they last all day long - even better than my MAC ones.

These lipsticks are €18 each which is even cheaper than the other ranges and lip liners are €17 each, so around the same price point as MAC.

Upon attending the launch, we were gift little but amazing goody bags from the lovely Lisa. Lisa runs her blog http://cuddlesandcontouring.blogspot.ie/ and is just an amazingly talented woman! 

I think we all got something a bit different in our bags #DeiseBloggers and I'm over the moon with mine, so here is what I got..


I have heard great things about this mascara so I can't wait to try it out. Let's see is it as good as my Lancome ones!


The idea of this eye shadow and eye primer sample is so cool. I actually own both of these shadows so I know I already love them. I have never tried out the primer potion!


So here's an even bigger sample of the primer potion! Very excited to try this one out. I wonder will it bet my cheap Essence eye base.


I got 3 samples of some lipglosses! Lovely as not many clients go for a glossy lip but handy to have in case.

So that's my goody bag done! Absolutely delighted with it, thank you so much to Lisa. Of course, I had to buy something. So I bought two metallic lipsticks, I had Kylie Jenner lip kits in mind when buying these! I cannot wait to try them out.


The packaging on these lippies are amazing! They're designed to look like actual bullets. These cost €18 each.




I'm just obsessed with the packaging. The lipstick inside is even more beautiful.


Backdoor is a bronzey shade. I'm going to pair this with LIAR lip liner, also by Urban Decay.


Trance is a pinky mauve colour that is obvs metallic. It looks like it would look fab on anyone!

So that's it! That's the blogger event & mini haul rolled into one! Go check out the stands in store if you can, it's just amazing. You'll be spoilt for choice.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Watch out on my snapchat & instagram to see the lippies in action.

Thanks for reading!Xx

1 comment:

  1. This lipsticks her my all time favorite. Please do check makeup lesson by expert , to improve your skill and make your work more effective!

    ReplyDelete