Saturday 25 June 2016

Tan Organic - Overall Thoughts

Hey everyone!

So today I'm here to give my verdict on the Tan Organic range, or at least what I have tried from the range. From my first post, you will know that I give the exfoliating mitt 10 out of 10 and that still stands. It is an amazing exfoliating mitt which I rate highly.



Secondly, I want to briefly talk about the multi-use dry oil.



This didn't get a mention in any previous posts because I had not used it. But I have now! And I can say that this is a brilliant oil for everything. This is unisex and can be used on the skin, hair and nails. I applied this to myself and loved it and also applied it to Gavin, he has skin like a desert and it worked like magic on him. Big thumbs up from us. If you're in need of a new body oil, I would recommend you try this out. This costs €25.

And finally, the self-tanning oil. I've had numerous updates on this on the blog, Facebook and Snapchat. You can look at back at all of those posts still but today I will be giving my final thoughts on the tan. So I think I'm going to list pros and cons and who I think this is suitable for and why.



Pros:
  • No Smell
  • Easy to use/apply
  • Quickly dries into the skin
  • Develops over night
  • Nice, natural looking tan
  • Buildable in colour - can add more layers to build up a nice glowy tan
Cons:
  • No colour guide to show where you're applying it
  • Develops overnight
  • Needs to be layered up to get a darker tan
So as you can see the pros outweigh the cons which is always a good sign. I also want to mention that I think the price point is very fair as a lot of work goes into the product but also the packaging. I dropped my bottle like 5 times and I thought it would smash but it didn't so this is very well made. Keep in mind that everything used to make this product is organic and natural so we all know you do pay more for more natural ingredients and materials but it's good for the environment. This is not tested on animals or anything like that either!

You can check back on my previous posts to see how the colour developed and all that jazz but today I'm going to show you my colour after three layers. So I applied this three days in row after my shower.




There you can see for yourself the colour that you can get by layering the product. You do not have to just layer it on once a day, you can layer it throughout a day to get the colour you want so please remember that. Just give it a chance. 

I think we can all agree that it looks like a very natural, seamless tan. It's the type of tan that make people wonder is it fake or real? I think that's a good thing because sometimes it's not great when people know right away that you've just lashes on the fake tan. At least this looks natural enough. You can apply this to your face but I just didn't because I don't do that anyway and that's what my makeup is for.

So overall, I do actually like the tan. This is not a bad tan and I'm glad I got to try it out. I think this is perfect for those of you that have dry skin, this is an oil so it will not cling to dry patches it'll actually moisturize the skin. This is also perfect for those of you that like a more subtle tan but as I said you can layer it up to be quite dark, so it pretty much suits everyone. This is great for over night because there's no tan smell and no transfer so you won't have to worry about your white bed sheets smelling or having tan on them. You'll wake up with a natural, glowy tan. If you're travelling the bottle is 100ml so fab for holidays as well.

I really hope you enjoyed these last couple of posts on the tan and the updates. Hope you found it informative and helpful. If you think you'll get on great with this tan then of course give it a go. I do think it'll suit everyone's skin type but especially those with drier skin.

The self-tanning oil costs €25 and can be got in Mulligans Pharmacy, Waterford or Sam McCauleys,Dungarvan. It's actually the world's first self-tanning oil so that's pretty cool.

Let me know your thoughts on this, if you would purchase or if you already have. I'd love to hear!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment