Monday 20 June 2016

Clarins Body Lotion Review

Hey everyone!

So today I have a short review on the Clarins Body Lotion that I got to try out.



This will be nice and short because I really love it. As you may notice from photos, I'm pretty much always tanned - Tan Goddess by Babydoll Cosmetics is my favorite self tanner as it lasts super long. This tan lasts about 4 whole days on its own but we all know that moisturizer will help keep the tan as best as it can.

I used to use the Vaseline spray moisturizer because it was quick, easy & fast drying. When I got the Clarins one I expected that it would be thick and would take all night to dry. I was wrong though, yes it's a thick cream but it dries so quickly, I don't know how it does it. I also found that this kept my tan on more evenly and just generally better than the quick spray I used to use.

So overall, I'm really impressed with this lotion. A little goes a long way with it. Absolutely delighted with it. If you need a new body lotion I would recommend trying this out! You can pick it up in your local Sam McCauleys chemist.

Hope you enjoyed this review.

Thanks for reading!Xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment