Wednesday 22 June 2016

3 Week Brow Update

Hey everyone!

It's been three weeks now since the brows are tattooed on. Not much to report back on really. They are defo healed by now. Some slight itching but that could be a number of things such as the heat on my face from the sun but it's nothing major.

Very small post for now. Again I will leave ye with photos to judge for yourself. I do still fill them in slightly with powder or gel but it takes me two mins! Such a time saver. I defo do not regret getting them done. I just want them a small bit darker.

The before is obvs them not filled in at all!

I am going for my top up on July 6th so we'll be back in the whole process of it again and I'll bring ye along with me!

I probably won't do a 4 week update because I'm sure they'll remain the same. If I have left out any information or if you have any other questions at all, just ask! I'm more than happy to help anyone. And if you ever even see me in person come up for the chat and have a look at them haha I don't bite!

Hope you enjoyed this post even though there's not much to it.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment