Friday 10 June 2016

Brow Price Break Down

Hey everyone!

I felt like this might be a good post for anyone actually interested in getting their brows tattooed on like myself. I'm still in the healing stage of the brows and all so I'll still be posting about them weekly but I do daily updates on snapchat @liljodibubz if you wanted to follow me there as well.

So basically we all know I got them done for free but everyone still asks me about the price, obvs.

It costs €250 to get them done initially. So the €250 includes a free consultation and if you want to go ahead with the procedure after the consultation then you will pay a €50 deposit. The balance will be paid at your actual appointment.

So I had a client who would spend roughly €20 every two weeks to maintain her brows. That's €40 a month. Which we can all save if we saved a tenner a week! And some weeks, of course you may be able to save a little bit more.

After 6 months of saving €40 a month you will have €240. Now like that's pretty much the whole thing saved up for and paid for. So if you really want them done, I would suggest saving a bit of money over time because you need that time to really think about it and if you actually want your brows tattooed on because I know it's a big step.

Now some of you may be able to save even more each week/month and that's great like fair play to you, we all work hard for our money and can do what we want with it in reason. So if you can save quicker that just means you'll be able to afford your brows quicker.

I just wanted to make this post because I tell people the price and they get disheartened saying it's a lot of money and they can't afford it but would love to get it done.

Just break down your budget and save it up bit by bit and you'll get there. That goes for anything you want to treat yourself to but this is obvs based on the brows.

So yeah I hope that was helpful and gave you a bit of hope and maybe someday you can get them done if you really want! You can get a top up 4-6 weeks later and that costs €100 but that's only if you feel you need them darker or to fix anything so it's not needed but it's an option so there's another cost you can think about but you can book yourself in for 10 weeks later and save a tenner a week again and that's your top up paid for.

Now that's just how I broke it down, you can do it whatever way you want. And if you have anymore questions just contact myself through Facebook or snapchat or Olena on her Facebook page which I will link below!

https://www.facebook.com/olena0606/?fref=ts

I hope you enjoyed this and it helped some of you!

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment