Tuesday 7 June 2016

Lip Contouring

Hey everyone

So I always get clients asking me to overdraw their lips or just make them look bigger! Today I want to show you step by step how I do it and I just use the PS Love lip liners which are Penneys lip liners that cost €1.50 each.

You can use whatever liners you want, I'm just letting you know that this can be done so cheaply!

You will need a nude, a brown and a plum or red colour depending on what colour lipstick you'll be applying. I'll be applying a nude on top so those 3 are the colours I personally go for. But pick shades to suit the look.

First of all, cover your lips with you foundation and/or concealer. This allows for a blank canvas.


Next take your nude shade and line your lips. You can also over draw here if you want to but that's totally optional.


Then take your plum/red shade and apply it to the corners of the mouth, under the lower lip and on the cupids bow, just like in the photo.


Then take your brown shade and connect the dots. Connect the nude and plum together. You can see the outline of my lips are slightly darker now by adding the brown.


This next bit is the real lip contour. So you just draw lines where you see I've done. It's easier for you to copy my photos rather than me trying to explain it all haha! I used my brown shade for this.


And finally, just apple you lipstick on top. The lipstick itself will help blend all the colours together so don't worry about that just apply as normal.


And there you go! A more shaded in, defined lip. I know I have full lips naturally but for those that don't give it a go. I love doing this because it just adds more dimension to the lips. 

If you give it a go let me know or snap me! I'd honestly love to see.

Thanks for reading!Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment