Tuesday 21 June 2016

MAC Give Me Sun Bronzer: Review & Comparison

Hey everyone!

So about 3 weeks ago I picked up the MAC Give Me Sun Bronzer because everyone and their mother claimed to love it. So of course I had to have it for myself. The girl told me it would suit everyone which is perfect for all of my clients.



However, I would not recommend this product. Now maybe I got a dud or something but any client that has been in with me over the past 3 weeks, I've showed it to them and asked them to swatch it and they've all been let down by it.

Now I'm not bashing the brand at all but this particular product just didn't do it for me. It costs €31.50 and you can honestly get better ones in Dealz for €1.49.



This MAC bronzer has been compared to the Dealz bronzer plenty of times. The makeup gallery bronzer has even been called a dupe for the MAC but it is most definitely not a dupe. It is however, more pigmented. I even used it today instead of the Give Me Sun.



I still use the Give Me Sun because I paid €31.50 for it like it's not going to just sit there and go to waste but I still need to go over it with a different bronzer. Such a shame really.

I swatched these the wrong way round so they do not correspond in this photo, so imagine the opposite. 

I'm not here to tell you what to do with your money but I just won't re purchase this item.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment