Wednesday 8 June 2016

1 Week Eyebrow Update

Hi everyone!

So it had been exactly one week since I got my brows done with Olena. I'll leave links to previous blog posts below for you check out. Today is my one week update on how they look, feel and heal so I'll get right into it.



The brows looked absolutely perfect for two whole days after, they still looked as though they had been freshly done. After the two days, scabbing happened.



I was expecting scabs because I was told by Olena and having normal tattoos already, that's just what they do. The skin on and around the brow area can be tight but that's okay too. Like it hurt when I sneezed haha!



None of this is painful by the way like nothing is sore so don't worry about that.

The scabs can be seen in the photos and it's normal for that to happen.

As you can see, this brow healed a lot nicer than my other

What I'm worried about is loosing brow hair, like my actual hairs. I haven't been in touch with Olena yet but if it keeps happening, I'll mention it. I'm not too bothered as I have decent brow hairs already. I've lost about 10 in total.

I think that's it though. I don't have much of an update! Just scabbing in patches and loosing brow hair! I think the pictures tell the story really so you can see for yourself.




I am slightly worried about the pigment being too light but Olena told me they will darken up again once healed so just be cautious of that. They're extremely dark when first done, then lighten and then they'll adjust back.

So yeah, that's all for now I think!



Hope you enjoyed this update.

Thanks for reading!Xx

Pre Tattoo
Freshly Done

No comments:

Post a Comment