Thursday 2 June 2016

Dublin Makeup Haul & Online Makeup Haul - MAC & Aliexpress

Hey everyone!

Today I just have a very small makeup haul for you. When I was in Dublin yesterday, I obvs had to pop into MAC and Boots! I also got some online orders from www.aliexpress.com which is a Chinese based shop but I have ordered loads from there with no hassle at all. You can find things on Ali for even cheaper than on eBay!

So first I picked up 'Give Me Sun' by MAC which was €31.


Next I picked up a MAC lippy in 'Stone' which is brown grey - not very Summery but I just love it. €20


Then in Boots I picked up the Collection lasting perfection concealer that everyone raves about. My friend told me to try it out and it was under €6 so I had to.


And from Aliexpress, I got loads but three items arrived and they cost less than €2 each. So I got two pairs of full lashes and a 5 piece brush set just to try out!




I'm in love with the lashes & I'll definitely be buying more!

Hope you enjoyed this small haul.

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment