Monday 13 June 2016

FOTD - Product List

Hey everyone!

So between yesterday and today I got loads of compliments on my makeup so I thought I would share it with you!

This is the look I'll be listing products for today..



BROWS:

Nothing as they are tattooed on by http://www.luxurypermanentmakeup.ie/

EYES:

Inglot shadows - 311, 314, 450, 452, 115 (rainbow)
Inglot HD sculpting powder - 507
Inglot blushes - 124, 63
Urban Decay - blackout

LASHES:

eBay

FOUNDATION:

Vichy Dermablend Total Body - medium

CONCEALER:

MAC Pro Longwear NC20

SET:

Baby Powder

CONTOUR:

Inglot HD Sculpting Powder - 507
MAC Give Me Sun - as bronzer

HIGHLIGHT:

Sleek Solstice Palette

BLUSH:

theBalm - Ciny Lou

LIPS:

Penneys PS LOVE - Brown (lip liner)
Makeup Revolution -   Absolutely Flawless (lipstick)

And I think that's it guyssss

Hope you enjoyed this!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment