Wednesday 15 June 2016

2 Week Brow Update

Hey everyone!

So it's been two weeks today since I've gotten my brows tattooed on! And all of the scabs are gone yay! So yeah I don't have much to report back on.

Literally, a day after I posted my 1 week update, all the scabs began to come off properly. So Olena gave me a lotion to use, which I had been but then since I got a normal tattoo a week later, I decided to use a nappy rash cream on my brows to & I'm telling you that's what made them heal up so fast.

So yeah I used the nappy rash cream and the next day the scabs just fell off. When they fall off it looks like those fish food flakes for goldfish it was kinda rotten, not going to lie.

But yeah, in my opinion my brows just look like they've been tinted in a salon. I will definitely be going darker & bolder at my top up which is July 6th.




Overall, I'm really impressed with them and I do like them, I just like a bit more of a stronger brow.

They were a bit itchy which is something I forgot to mention but that was okay I would just tap the itchy area. As I said in my last post, a picture speaks a thousand words so here are some photos of them within the last week so you can see how well they've healed.



I can't wait to go back for a top up! Also, these look healed because the scabs are gone but it actually takes four whole weeks for them to heal up and that is why you must wait a month to get a top up done if you want!



Hope you enjoyed this little update!

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment