Monday 25 July 2016

What products I'll be taking to my skin consultation

Hey everyone!

I asked on snapchat would you like to see the skincare products I'll be taking to my skin consultation and a few of ye said ye would so here they are. As you may know I'll be getting a skin consultation and a facial tomorrow with Marcelle from Marcelle's Beauty Room Abbeyside and I cannot wait. Marcelle is going to have a look at these products and let me know which ones I should keep and which ones I simply do not need. Some of these products I use and some of them I haven't even opened. Some of these have been gifted to me and some I have bought myself so we have a nice mixture there.

I just thought I would photograph them all and just post them below. You might spot a favorite product of your own in there! I will have a blog post with photos and the whole load tomorrow evening letting you all know how I got on and which products I'll be saying goodbye to! Hope you enjoy. Let me know if you have these products or tried them out and if you loved or hated them!















So as you can see I have a heap of stuff! I get my skincare from Sam McCauleys, Cloud10Beauty, Kellys Chemist Abbeyside, Originalbeauty.ie and Dealz!

I will report back tomorrow on how it all goes and I will let you know what products will be gone from this list! I will again leave Marcelles contact details below should you ever want a skin consultation or treatment!

I just want to clarify that I am paying for everything myself and this is not an ad or a free treatment I'm getting. I honestly just want to sort out my skin and get a facial and I feel like I'm in very good hands with Marcelle.





Hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment