Sunday 3 July 2016

Girl Behind The Blog Tag!

Huge thank you to Grace from gracewithloveblog for nominating me to do this tag!

You'll get to know me a bit more through this tag so let's jump right into it..

1. Do you have a middle name?
Nope I don't. Jodi-Ann is my first name and yeah I just don't have a middle name haha.

2.What was your favorite subject in school?
Hands down it has to be Business. That's what I study in college now.

3.What is your zodiac sign?
The bull one.

4. Do you participate in any sports?
Do pigs fly?

5. Favorite book?
I love any book by Dan Brown.

6. Favorite aolour?
Black.

7. Favorite animal?
Dog obvs.

8. Favorite perfume?
Black Opium by YSL. It's devine.

9. Favortie accessory?
Probably my Nomination bracelet or my Pandora ring.

10. Do you speak any other languages?
Nope. I did German and Irish in school but it's all gone from me now.

11. Do you have any siblings?
Shout out to my brother Kenny

12.What's your favorite store?
Penneys because it has makeup and clothes or else Debenhams for the same reason.

13.Did you like school?
Like most, I liked the social side to it but I didn't mind the learning bit either to be fair.

14. Favorite movie(s)?
Frozen and White Chicks.

15. Favorites YouTubers?
Desi Perkins, Keilidh Mua and of course Shona Forsey - go check them all out!

16. PC or Mac?
PC. I can barely work my iPhone nevermind a laptop version haha

17. What phone do you have?
An iPhone 5

18. How tall are you?
About 5ft 2

19. What do you order at Starbucks?
I'm rarely there but just a normal hot chocolate. Basic I know.

20. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
That I'm actually a really nice person & very thoughtful. #restingbitchface #problems

21. One thing you want to do before you die?
I honestly don't know or care. If I get an opportunity to do something I'll take it but for now I'll go with the flow.

22. What quote/phrase do you live by?
Am I'm fairly sure this has been said already but my late grandfather gave me a lecture one day and he pretty much said: fuck the rest of them and do what you wanna do/love. So I like to remember that conversation especially when I'm down.

Sidenote: I honestly don't know if my grandad actually cursed, it's a possibilty he did but that's basically what he said to me.

23. What's your most listened to song on iTunes?
I don't use it anymore but its Starships by Nicki Minaj, won't even tell you how many times.

24. What was the last thing you bought?
Business cards and loyalty cards lmao

25. Who do you nominate to do this tag?

Lisa - http://cuddlesandcontouring.blogspot.ie/
Rachael - http://www.rachsbeautique.com/
Jamie - https://greyskiesandsilverlinings.wordpress.com/

So get going girls!

Again huge thank you to Grace for this. I will leave Grace's blog linked here, so be sure to check her out!  - http://gracewithloveblog.blogspot.ie/2016/07/girl-behind-blog-get-to-know-grace.html

Hope you enjoyed this little tag, I enjoyed doing it.

Thanks for reading!Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment