Friday 15 July 2016

Face Serum from Dealz!

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to bring to your attention a little gem from Dealz! You can also find this in EuroGiant and I believe McCabes Pharmacy. Of course this costs just €1.49 in Dealz and it is fab.



So this is an Argan Oil face serum which you can apply every night into your face & neck. You can also use this on your hair or nails so a very versatile product here ladies.



I have had this for about 3 months now I would say so I've given it a fair trial. I can't comment on fine lines or wrinkles as I'm only just 20 years old but better off to prevent them. I've been using this serum along with anti-wrinkle cream from Nuxe as part of my nightly routine after I have cleaned off all that makeup. I absolutely love this for the neck area.

I just wanted to bring it to your attention because I feel a lot of you will benefit from this no matter what your age is. It definitely moisturizes the face and also gives a plump feeling to the skin. So basically it helps the skin bounce back after a long day!



This comes packaged in a box, which I don't have but you'll be able to find it beside all the usual Argan Oil products the ones that are green and brown in Dealz.



For €1.49 sure you can't go wrong and I just really like having this in my night time routine. It feels luxurious on the face but costs a fraction of some serums out there.

I'd love to know your thoughts on this if you have tried it!

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Thanks for reading!Xx  

1 comment:

  1. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.

    ReplyDelete