Tuesday 26 July 2016

My First Ever Facial!

Hey everyone!

If you didn't already know, I went for a facial today. It was my first time ever getting any facial of any sort. I went to Marcelle's in Abbeyside which ye all know by now! Marcelle only uses Nía products. Nía is an Irish brand and is all natural and organic. I will leave a link here to their website: https://www.nia.ie/

I'm honestly not too sure what products Marcelle used because I was simply too busy enjoying the treatment. But if I remember correctly, I got a good cleanse with some lovely warm water on the face, exfoliated and then a Nía face mask that Marcelle had to suit my skin and then cleansed all that off and applied some serum, I think.

As I said I wasn't paying too much attention as my eyes were closed and I was just so relaxed. Not one thought came into my head during this whole treatment other than: this is lovely!

My skin feels like new and so so soft. I would highly recommend Marcelle's like I just can't get over how relaxed I was and how I could just switch off, I mean, really switch off for once! It was such a lovely experience and I will 100% be going back to treat myself to it more often.

Some of you may de-stress through working out or doing another hobby but I really found this helpful. A lot has been going on in life recently and it was just unreal to sit back and relax.

Personally I think my skin is glowing and I'll just pop a few photos below. Now bare in mind I do have a break out on my face but I had a skin consultation too so it should start to get better within the next few weeks but this blog post is just about the facial.





A Nía facial costs €50 and a mini facial costs €30. The real difference is that you get a good deep cleanse with the Nía facial. Also included in that facial is a massage on the chest and neck area which sounds lovely! The whole experience was a delight and while I was getting the facial my face seemed to be getting a lovely massage too now maybe that's the norm but as I said this was my first one!

Thoroughly enjoyed my facial today with Marcelle and I will be back because it was just so relaxing. It's nice to treat yourself every so often!

Hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you treat yourself soon!

Thanks for reading!Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment