Tuesday 19 July 2016

Joe Kellys Chemist Abbeyside - Wet N Wild Haul

Hey everyone!

Today I went to get my nails done with Marcelle from Marcelle's Beauty Rooms in Abbeyside and as you may know she is at the opposite end of Joe Kelly's Chemist so of course I had to pop in for a look.

They were selling off some Wet N Wild products for just €1.50 per item. Sure I couldn't leave them there! So here is what I picked up. There was also some nail polishes and liquid liner too! I would suggest popping in for a quick look and bargain if you're in the area. Wet N Wild is a very affordable brand but is high quality and sure with it being discounted even further you cannot go wrong.







So yeah as you can see I got some eyeshadow palettes, a beautiful blush and a highlighter! Can't wait to play with my new goodies! Happy shopping ladies.

By the way Joe stocks a full stand of Wet N Wild makeup and also the full range of Sleek Makeup so two brilliant brands be sure to pop in for a look!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment