Monday 25 July 2016

Kilkenny Clothing Haul!

Hey everyone!

Today I woke up feeling sick but the family had planned day out in Kilkenny so we got on with it! If you know me then you know I'm not big into shopping for clothes, more so into makeup obvs haha but whenever I do pick up a few bits, they're usually on the comfy side. Today's post is full of comfy clothes. Once my face is on, I could care less about my outfit. I went into every shop but just came out with the few bits from H&M and Penneys, hope you enjoy!

These few bits are from H&M..






And these few bits are from Penneys...







So yeah I didn't get too much but still managed to spend a small fortune! Plenty of comfy clothes and I bought the workout gear in the hopes it will motivate me to get up and out but I can't see it happening or lasting long haha!

Hope you enjoyed this quick post.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment