Wednesday 6 July 2016

Dublin Penneys Haul

Hey everyone!

So I was in Dublin today to gt my brows topped up but I had an hour to spare and of course ended up in Penneys. My blog post on my eyebrows will be up very soon.

I only picked up a couple of things but I'm excited to try them out.


Not everyone's cup of tea but I absolutely love these. They're actually from the workout section but I just got them for the style. €18 and come in white too.


I saw the sheet mask on Lucy Bradley's story @lbmakeup so I wanted to try it as she said she loves it. Also needed these eye masks. €1.50 each.


I was thrilled to get my hands on some PS Pro makeup. This is Penneys own brand of makeup but now it's very fancy as this is the Pro range. The PS Pro range seems to only be in Dublin stores and maybe a Cork store I'm not too sure. But I got this illuminating primer for just €5. I can't wait to compare it to the MAC strobe cream which is €10 for the travel size - same amount of product as this.


And I also picked up the mattifying primer for us oily gals. I'm extremely oily around my nose and chin so I shall put it to the test. Again this was €5.


I saw Tara Makeup rave about this foundation so as per usual, I had to pick it up. I got the lightest shade - Ivory because I don't have a good foundation for when I'm pale. Everyone knows I use the Vichy Dermablend Total Body Foundation in the shade medium when I'm tanned but I haven't found a pale foundation that is pale enough for me but also has good coverage. I'm really excited to try this out and I will report back. This was only €6.

So guys, that's all I picked up. Not much but some exciting items there to say the least. Expect reviews on each product. I cannot wait to play around with them.

Hope you enjoyed this little post.

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment