Sunday 10 July 2016

My Sam McCauleys Masterclass

Hey everyone!

So yesterday I was lucky enough to hold a masterclass in my local Sam McCauleys chemist. I was absolutely delighted when the girls asked me! As you all know, I love Sam McCauleys anyways, they stock everything I could ever want and need in my makeup kit! But it was even more of a pleasure to hold a makeup class in my favorite chemist. So I want to say a huge thank you to Ann, Amy and Danika and all the other staff members for being so lovely and accommodating.

The masterclass was a success even though I'm as clumsy as ever! So yep absolutely delighted. The girls went over and above for me as they do with all customers. So helpful and friendly. To those who attended, I really hope you enjoyed yourself and learned something from me. And if you didn't make it this time, I may hold another one in the near future.

Now saying the girls went above and beyond for me is an understatement because I got posters and leaflets made for the masterclass and all. Brilliant bunch. Even more so, they made me a little thank you hamper! Full of products I love and some new ones for me to try out!

Today's blog post is basically just going to be photos of what the girls gifted me as a thank you for doing the master class but I felt I would also take this opportunity to share them with you and you can expect reviews on each product within the coming weeks. So something for us all to enjoy. Hope you like it!
















So as you can see they spoiled me rotten! I'm such a lucky girl but I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have held a masterclass and even more thankful for these lovely thank you gifts I received. I can't thank Sam McCauleys enough. Cannot wait to try out all these goodies! You'll be able to spot a few favorites already, they know me too well. So keep an eye out for reviews and thoughts on these products between the blog, Snapchat and Facebook.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment