Sunday 30 August 2015

Top 10 Under €10

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share with you my Top 10 products under €10.
Let's jump right into it..

Foundation: Catrice All Matt Plus

I have this foundation and I have been wearing it for years now at this rate. I absolutely love it. I think it costs about €7.50, you can't go wrong at that price. Great for those with oily skin. But all the foundations from Catrice are lovely and I would highly recommend this for everyday wear. And it's full coverage AND their lightest shade 010 is actually good for us pale Irish. This can be found in Sam McCauley's in town or pretty much any other chemist. Catrice seems to be super popular across all branches.



Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me

Again I have this. I love it. Coverage is great and everyone compares it to the NARS Creamy Concealer or whatever it is. It's so creamy but light weight. Again perfect for everyday use, it's full coverage and doesn't crease once you set it with a powder ( I'd recommend baby powder ). Costs €8.99 and can be got in Sam McCauleys or Boots.ie, I have the shade 15 Fair I think and yep perfect for pale folks!

Powder: Baby Powder

We all have it at home, I find it amazing and super strong as in, it keeps all my oil away. It's just a brilliant multipurpose use product. Just try it out and see. You can get this anywhere for like €2. Seriously like.

Use your concealer as an eyeshadow base and set with baby powder and you're good to go :)

Eyeshadow: Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes

These palettes are €10. With 12 shades inside, you simply can't go wrong. I'd pay more than a tenner for each palette but I'm not complaining at the cheap price! Just amazing quality, highly pigmented and Sleek have so many different palettes, I think 14, there is 100% one palette to suit everyone. My personal favorite is Oh So Special but Au Natural is lovely for everyday use. Can't go wrong with these, I own like 9 palettes. You can pick these up in Boots or SamMcCauleys or anywhere really.



Lip Liner: Essence Lip Liners

Hands down, the best. I use these before I use my MAC one. Simply because they glide on like a dream. So Super creamy and just so easy like you don't drag these across your lip. These won't dry out your lips and will last all day. I own every colour and use them on my clients too like they're amazing. Cost about €1.40 or something ridiculous like that. Why are you even still reading this? You should be on your way to town to pick up every colour. And if you loose it on a night out, who cares? It's €1.40, pick up another the next day and have a ball! ( Can't find a link, but these are in Sam McCauleys in town or else Penney's in Waterford )

Lipstick: Wet N Wild

Again I obv own like every colour. These lipsticks are €3 and comparable to MAC. Like honestly I have one called Cinnamon Spice and it is the EXACT same as Sin by MAC. The ones I'm talking about are the matte finish ones, which I just prefer myself. Use these on clients and myself and everyone is delighted. I love love love love love these lipsticks and need to buy more myself because I keep giving them away haha! Only €3 sure. These can be got in Connollys in town ( across from Shaws ) or else Dunnes in Waterford, how random, But yeah like just bring €21 with you and get yourself 7 new lipsticks and thank me later :)

Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzing Powder

Lads, this bronzer smells like chocolate? Do I need to say anymore? But no honestly this is really good stuff. Use it lightly for everyday like tap the brush in once or then go crazy with it on a night out. This bronzer is €9.95 and I got mine on cloud10beauty ^ link above. Just please try this and try not to eat it haha. But yeah I love applying this cause the smell but then you get hungry so I don't know if that's good or bad but yeah it smells good, looks good and the price is good.



Blush: Essence

You really can't beat Essence. I'm not too into blush myself but I have one blush from Essence and it's my all time fav but it broke..RIP blush :( But yeah again there are so many shades available and they're super pigmented - if you want it to be that is. Just build up the colour but it's not like a hard job or anything and they seem to last all day but then again that all depends on your base but yep I love Essence. Blushes are like €3 and can be got in SamMcCauleys or Penneys.



Highlight: Sleek Glo

I'll be honest now and say I don't have any highlighter that cost under a tenner. So I don't have this product but I've seen it used on YouTube channels and Sleek is an amazing brand so no doubt this is amazing. Also looks like the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick so that's a plus. After finding this I may need to go get it myself but this is by Sleek and it costs €7.99 and can be got in Boots :)

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. If you have any great bargains yourself let us all know in the comments, I love a good deal and cheap alternative.

Thanks for reading!Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment