Saturday 8 August 2015

Penneys, Topshop and Footlocker Haul

Hey everyone!

So Friday I headed to Waterford with my parents to pick up a few bits, I was trying to keep college in mind so everything is fairly basic but I did get some great bargains.

We all love a good bargain and Penneys is where to find one. I didn't even look at the 'normal' priced items, went straight to the bargain bins! Honestly all I got were some plain t shirts for college and a few nice dresses for going out but could also be worn with tights ( if I'm feeling girly )

Also got a fab pair of nude heels for only €5 on sale! And got a few small beauty bits.


So first up is a liquid lipstick from the Penneys own brand PS Love and this is in the shade RED 13 and costs just €2.50 - for a little bit more of a review check out my instagram - @jodirochemakeup


Then to pair with the liquid lipstick I picked up this red lip liner for only €1.50 and it's brilliant.


I can't for the life of me find the actual packaging but these are hair removal mits, you get 3 in a pack for €1.50 and it's like sandpaper. You just go around in circular motions and the hair does go. I've tried and tested and so has my mother but we'd rather just shave or wax cause honestly you'll be there for the night at just one leg alone! Now they do work so I'd suggest even using them for the tough areas to shave such as ankles or something but not a whole leg. These are also reusable just wipe clean.


Yeah sure look, sponges. What more can I say haha.


Probably my favorite purchase, the nude heels. Penneys in Waterford have a massive shoe sale on, you'll definitely pick up a great pair for half nothing! These were only €5 and not the only pair I wanted but I said I better stick to nude to match most things. I'm a huge fan of pointed toes on heels so these are perfect for me.





Just a few tees and a top for back to college. Can never have enough basic tees, especially black ones. The green tee was on sale for €1.


Just some basic black leggings, I live in these.


Cami dress for only €1? Does it really matter if I ever wear it now? Nope. But either way I'm sure I'll wear it to bed or something haha.


This is inside out and I'm too lazy but you get the idea. I'm not sure if this is a big baggy t shirt or a dress? It's both on me,soooo I guess I could wear it out but it's still a bit too short for my liking but sure my black leggings will be fab with it. €8 not on sale.


Can I wear my nude heels with this or is it too much nude? Anyway I love this dress 3/4 sleeve and just above my knee. €5 on sale.


So in love with this dress and it was only €7 on sale. Imagine a red lip and black hat with this?


Got this massive bag from Topshop in Debenhams. Was €58 reduced to €15. Couldn't leave it there at all. This will be great for college cause I think it's stylish enough - it'll go with my all black wardrobe anyway - and big enough to fit my laptop and note pads and lunch in! Also two handles, one shorter and one longer.


Last but not least are my new babies. Excuse the laces, I need Julie to help me lace them properly haha. Got these in Footlock for €50 and they're size 3.5 cause if I were to get a size 3 then I'd have velcros and nah. So yeah I've wanted these for over a month and being the spoiled one I am, parents helped me out a little haha. But I know for a fact I'll be living in these from now on.

Here's just a photo of the red lip I had today thanks to my new lip liner and lipstick as mentioned above.


Thanks for reading!Xx

Instagram - https://instagram.com/jodirochemakeup/

FOUND THE PHOTO OF THE MITS...


No comments:

Post a Comment