Sunday 9 August 2015

FOTD: Face Of The Day

Hi everyone!

I'll be sharing a FOTD with you all and the type of face is what I call my 'natural' 'normal' 'everyday' face. It is minimal makeup for myself but still full coverage.

Most products are cheap enough and can easily be gotten online or in the chemist at an affordable price.

So on to the face, here are a few photos of what I call an everyday face...




 

It consists of little or no eye makeup and then a pop of colour on the lips. Today I'll be showing the products used in the second photo with my glasses on.

FACE





  • Moisturized with simple cream, lip balm and then primed with the post shave balm.
  • Then foundation is Revlon ColorStay.
  • Concealer is MAC Pro longwear concealer.
  • Set with baby powder.


BROWS



  • Brow wiz in taupe to fill in my brows.
  • Concealed around with Catrice cream concealer.
  • Set with clear mascara by Gosh.


CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT




  • Contour with Blank Canvas contour kit.
  • Hightlight with MaryLou by theBalm.
  • Blush is by Essence.


EYES



Doll Eyes by Lancome and then to make it waterproof NYC waterproof mascara.
Sometimes I do a line of liner and throw on lashes and some times I add a bit of shadow for depth but the liner I use is the liquid liner by NYC and the shadows are 'Naked' and 'Buck' from the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette.

LIPS



I usually do a nude lip using my MAC lip liner in 'Staunchly Stylish' and my Essence liquid lipstick thingy in 06 Soft Nude.

I'm fairly sure that's everything! But that's what I do for a normal everyday look :)

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment