Sunday 9 August 2015

My Makeup Collection: Bronzers

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be sharing my bronzers that I have in my makeup collection. Giving my thoughts and opinions/recommendations on them all and rating them out of ten!

Hope you enjoy :)


So first up I have this amazing liquid bronzer by Lancome. This stuff is great as a base for under makeup, It really makes you look bronzed from within. I love using this for when I'm on a night out as there is nothing more I love than being bronzed up like a goddess. I got this as a gift so I have no idea how much it was but I would highly recommend it as a bronze base for makeup! 9/10 just because I'm not too fond of the smell haha.



Next I have this bronzer blusher duo by ELF. As far as I know ELF is shut down in Europe becuase I think they may be re-vamping the site or something. This bronzer is extremely dark so I only use this when I am tanned. Although it has bits of shimmer in it, the shimmer bits don't show up as much. Since this is so dark i love to actually use it as a contour on my cheeks to add even more depth and have that striking Kim K contour - that little dark line that she has - it's perfect for that job. A little goes a long long way with this so use lightly. This was about £4 from the site. 8/10.



I have two matte bronzers from MUA which are an English based company but do ship to Ireland. These are amazing, The more used one is shade 3 and the other is in shade 2. I love shade 2 for bronzing up my face. Shade 3 is what I sometimes use for contour. Perfect for when you want a matte bronzed look and these cost only £1 each! If you know someone in England ask them to pick you up a few in Superdrug. You won't be disappointed. For £1 I'd give this 10/10. Beautiful matte bronzers.




These bronzers are from...DEALZ. Imagine that. Cost only €1.49 each and the 'Bronze Shimmer' is a dupe for MAC 'Give me sun' bronzer, or so that's what everyone says. I have yet to actually use these, as you can see I have a lot of bronzers already so it's hard to use them all and we all have favourites but I may just try them out today :) Can't rate or recommend yet but everyone on the internet seems to love them.



Next I have this cream bronzer stick by Isa Dora in 11 ' Bronze Kissed '. I've used this on a client the other day for her debs as a base for her highlight as this is a shimmery bronze stick and it just made her complexion look so sun kissed and bronze and just beautiful. This was on sale in a local chemist called Haven I think for just €3! What a great little bargain and a great little product. 8/10 as you need to blend it out quickly or else it will go all like lumpy and messy.


Then I have this little sample type thingy of Hoola bronzer by Benefit. This is a matte bronzer and a little goes a long way! I've barely used it because I always forget it about and reach for my usual but every time I have used it, I love it. It's amazing for contour. Not sure if you can even get these little samples anymore but defo try just ask at the counter :) Not sure what it costs as it was a gift but you can get Benefit in Debenhams. 9/10.


Next  I have my Chanel cream bronzer. It is just to die for. This is so expensive but if you want to treat yourself, I would seriously recommend this. It's just beautiful. Like it is perfection, I absolutely love this bronzer - words just can't describe my love for it - it's amazing. This can be got in Debenhams or Boots for about €40 so it's pricey enough but worth it. 10/10. Flawless product.


Almost coming to the end now! I have Solar Powder by Soap N Glory. This has a duo inside, one side has a touch of shimmer and the other is matte. When swirled together it's the perfect combination. I use this on a normal day or when I'm going out too! You can get this in Boots for about €15. 8/10.


 Another from Soap N Glory is the Wonder Bronze shimmer brick. Again can be got in Boots for about €15 too. This is honestly more of a highlight as it's so shimmery but I love it for when I want a glowy bronze look :) 8/10. I use this as a highlight when I'm tanned.


Last but not least is this little beauty from Bourjois which can be found in most chemists. This costs about €9 and it smells like chocolate - need I say anymore? This bronze is fab but if applied with a heavy hand it can look mucky so apply lightly. Just dust it across the places you want to bronze up. It can be dark too so it's great for when you are tanned, I do tend to stay away from this when I'm as pale as a ghost! But I love this bronzer. 9/10.

Now that was my bronzer collection, hope you enjoyed reading and it may have helped a little if you're looking to get a new bronzer :)

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment