Monday 24 August 2015

Where do I buy my makeup?

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you where I buy my makeup from. This post will be sort enough because I'm just going to link you to the sites. I mainly online shop unless I'm in Cork or Dublin and MAC is there or else if I need the cheaper smaller items I'll get them in town but yeah I hope you find this helpful and treat yourself on a Monday!

Okay so if I need the smaller few bits I'll get them in Sam McCauleys > Cosmetics or else Llyods Pharmacy > Beauty. I'll just pick up Essence and Catrice and Vichy from these chemists.

So now I'll just link a few sites that I shop on regularly:


So I think I have covered all of the sites I shop from! All these sites usually have sales on and at the moment Feel Unique have a massive sale on so go check that out! :)

Hope you found some new sites to shop from and found this helpful.

Thanks so much for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment