Tuesday 11 August 2015

My Makeup Collection: Blushers

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be sharing my blushers with you. I do not have many as I don't really wear blush and I find that only a few of my clients do. So this post will be short enough.

Lets get right in to it..


So first up I have this little gem by Essence in the shade 'how cute is that?'. If I ever do wear blush, it's usually this one. I'm not sure if this is still around or how much it is but I'm sure there is something similar around and cheap enough too! This gives the most natural peachy toned blush ever and I find it suits everyone. 10/10.


Next I have a blush by ELF in the shade ' Candid Coral'. This is supposedly a dupe for NARS Orgasm but I'm not so sure about that, I don't have the NARS blush but this ELF one does seem a bit lighter. Either way this is a beautiful blush and this was my go to before I found the Essence one above. The ELF website is still shut down so I can't link this but I'm sure you could find it on eBay as this is a very popular blush from ELF. 8/10.

 
Next I have this blush from Smashbox in the shade 'Chiffon'. This is just the perfect peachy pink. A lot more pigmented than the first two and honestly, it's like the exact same as my MAC blush 'Dainty' which I have next..


The lid broke off but here is 'Dainty' by MAC. It does look a bit more pink than the Smashbox but they are literally the same. These are what I wear when I want it to look like I have blush on. Still nice and natural but they just give a bit more colour than the cheaper ones. I use these on clients that actually want blush on. 9/10 for both MAC & Smashbox.



And last but not least at all, I have these two blush palettes by Revolution Makeup which I picked up for I think £6 each when I was in Norwich! Revolution Makeup is located in the UK but do ship to Ireland. These palettes are absolutely brilliant, very pigmented and I think they are the reason I don't buy blusher because I pretty much have every shade in these palettes. I use these for a subtle blush but they can be built up. And the highlight shades which you see at the end are amazing. The first palette is in the shade ' Hot Spice' which is more warm toned blushes. The second palette is in the shade 'Sugar and Spice' which is more pink toned. 9/10 for both palettes.

Being pale is a struggle for most of us and finding a highlighter is even more difficult but I swear by the white highlight in the Sugar and Spice palette. It looks amazing on pale skin because it actually shows up. MaryLou by theBalm barely shows up on my pale skin but this one does. I know this is a blush post but I don't think I'll bother to feature it in a highlighter post.

Here's a direct link to buy the Sugar and Spice palette, if you are pale and buy anything I've ever blogged about, I'd make sure it's this product as it works wonders and is cheap too! > Sugar and Spice palette

Okay so we have come to the end! I don't have many but it would be rude not to share!

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment