Friday 28 August 2015

FOTD : Face Of The Day - Urban Decay Style

Hey guys!

So most of you know I attended an Urban Decay blogger event and went a bit mental so of course I had to play around with my new products I got. This one will be a bit different than my other ones simply because I am too lazy to go take photos of everything used but I will link everything in the post as well as down below!

So if you have seen my 'everyday' face post then it's pretty much the same just with some Urban Decay products instead of others.

On to the post..


This is the look I'll be sharing with you all today :) Hope you enjoy

Primer: Nivea Mens Post Shave Balm - get robbing the boys stuff girls!
Foundation : L'Oreal True Match in Ivory
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Powder: Baby Powder

Brows: Brow Beater by Urban Decay in the shade Taupe - no link online but in store €19
Concealer: Catrice Camouflage in Ivory
Set: Clear Mascara

Eyes: Smashbox Full Exposure Palette - not available but travel sized is linked
Mascara: Just the yellow one by Wet n' Wild
Lashes: eBay

Highlight: Cosmic by Urban Decay
Bronzer: Solar Powder by Soap n Glory - also used the matte side for contouring

Lip Liner: Random black eyeliner I had some from cheap kit, nothing fancy
Lipstick: Blackmail by Urban Decay - no online link but in store €19

I'm fairly sure that's all the products I used! As I said I can't link the newer products just yet but defo go check them out in store. The girls in Waterford are so lovely so pop in for a visit and treat yourself.

* I also just wanted to say that my blog has been long listed for the Irish Blogger Awards so I want to say thank you all for reading my blog and I only do this for you all so that you may learn something or hear of new products so this is all for my followers! Thank you all so much. * 


Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment