Friday 28 August 2015

Makeup Haul

Hi everyone!

I'm literally in the door from town but need to show you what I got in Dungarvan today! Some serious bargains.

So firstly in Murray's chemist all Revlon products are €3 each so I got a foundation and 2 lipsticks.

I got the foundation in Caramel because that's all they had left but some clients may be dark or to mix with lighter shades. I also picked up 2 matte lipsticks in two fab pink shades.



Next up I got Eyelure Brow Ink. This is so new to me but they were also only €3 each anyway and I got a blonde shade and browny shade.


And then I got this Eyebrow Liner Brush by Better Professional Makeup for €4.99, I really need a new brow brush as I only have the one so this will be fun to try out!



So that's all from Murray's Pharmacy in town... next I picked up normal makeup sponges in Dealz for.. you guessed it, €1.49.


Then in Sam McCauley's it was buy one get the other half price so I stocked up on my usual's for the eyes. Cream concealer for shaping around brows and eyeshadow base for my shadows! I was delighted as these haven't been in stock for ages and as you can imagine, there are none left now. Sorry!


The 4 of these cost just under a tenner!

So lads that's it for my quick mini haul. Hope you all enjoyed it and seriously get into Murray's for some great deals!

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment