Tuesday 1 September 2015

Massive Makeup Haul

Hi everyone!

I call this massive because it was fairly massive in how much it cost but I don't think I got a lot but anyways I just wanted to share these few bits with you all. Enjoy!

So firstly I went to Waterford on Sunday and I picked up two shadows in Debenhams from Urban Decay and yep they were Fireball & Riff ( thank you Rosie Connolly & Laura Dempsey ). Here's what they look like and were €18 each.



This was my makeup look today which was Riff all over the lid and under and blended out and the Fireball on the lid only. Lipstick is Bittersweet also by Urban Decay.


Then today ( Tuesday ) I went to Mahon Point because I have been lusting after some Inglot products and also some more Urban Decay. Shoutout to Jeanette Cronin MUA for all her help!

So I made myself a 5 palette eye-shadow palette and based it from one the Diane Everett mentioned on Facebook. Some colours were out of stock but I'm sure I'll be back down! €40.

Colours from left to right :

  1. 452
  2. 108
  3. 311
  4. 60
  5. 59

Then I made this blush palette but I plan to use these colours on the eyes as well as the cheeks! €27

Colours - left to right are: 63 & 124


I got this eyeliner but to use as a lip liner - we forgot to pick up a matte lipstick I wanted but as I said I will be back haha. This is a grey eyeliner in the shade 23. €10.


I also got the AMC brow gel in the colour 16 which will work for most people. Number 12 would be perfect for blondes so I'll pick that up when my ABH dipbrow pomade runs out :) €16.


Lastly I ran into Debenhams in Mahon Point and picked up LOUNGE YAY and Brow Beater by Urban Decay! €18.50 each.


So there's my haul and yep I'm broke. Hope you enjoyed this and maybe will go treat yourself to some of the products mentioned above. I will hopefully have a FOTD tomorrow for you all using these products.

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment