Sunday 13 September 2015

Last Night's Face: 12.09.2015

Hi everyone!

Quick post on last night's makeup. It's really easy and simple, a wing can alter the appearance of any makeup look, well I think so anyway.

This is the look I will be talking you through..


I'm just going to talk through the eyes, cheeks and lips. Everything else is the same from my other Face Of The Days :) Hope you enjoy!

EYES - All +INGLOT COSMETICS

  • 108 - Orange shade, in the crease
  • 311 - Pink shade, in the inner crease
  • 60 - Yellow shade, in the outer corner of the eye
  • 452 - Cranberry shade, all over the lid
  • 124 - Blush, used to blend the lid and crease colours
  • 63 - Blush, in the outer corner of the eye again to darken it up
  • 63 - under the eye 
  • 124 - also under the eye

left to right - 63 & 124

Winged liner is the matte black liquid liner by NYC €2.99

FACE
LIPS - All Lipliners

Right I think that's all the main bits of the face! Let me know if you want anymore details :)



 Now I just have to share outfit details with you, all from +Primark 


Dress was I think €7 on sale so probably not in stores anymore but my shoes. I love my shoes. They're still in stock and are only €18. I had to have these after I saw +Joanne Larby had them! Black and strappy, my kind of shoe and super comfy. Fair enough I had to break them in on one night out and paid for it but last night I wore them and not a bother to me. I think these are perfect shoes for all year round because they look amazing with jeans too :) Photo doesn't show them off as well as I'd like but have a close look! Hope you enjoyed this post.


Thanks for reading! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment