Sunday 13 September 2015

Where do I get my lashes?

Hey everyone!

So I know we all love a good lash, whether they are natural or OTT. I find some packets can be so
expensive, especially when you might only get one use out of them! I buy the majority of my lashes in bulk on eBay to make sure I'm fully stocked up for a few weeks. If I'm ever stuck for lashes though, I pick them up in Primark; the sultry lashes are extremely popular so I usually get a few pairs of them at once, or else you can get a packet of five for just €5 and they're just as lovely!

Anyway, as I said, I get all of mine from eBay, they're just as nice as any other lashes and I buy about 100 pairs at a time, haha! Shipping is free on all lashes but I would recommend that you buy them in
bulk, because they take three weeks or more to arrive, so get enough to last you a long while; even if
you buy €5 worth, you'll still have about twenty pairs as most of these are five packs.

Here are the links and photos of the lashes that I use, enjoy!

First up are these 5 pairs for just €1.45. Each pair is different so it's nice to have variety in the sets that I get and all of these look amazing on:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/231463502460?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT



Next up are my favourite lashes out of them all. They look natural but still fake. Just my go-to lashes and I try to make all my clients wear them haha! This is another 5 pack of lashes for just  88c, you simply cannot go wrong here.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/321651820638?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT



Now I have my crazy,OTT lashes but I absolutely love these for when I don't want to do eyeshadow; the lashes are so big there would be no point doing shadow as you wouldn't see it haha! Again this is a 5 pack for €1.35, bargain.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/381264127931?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT



Last but not least is a bundle of sixty lashes. These come with six sets, and ten pairs in each set. Half
of the bundle are natural looking lashes and the other half look like sweeping brushes, but still fab. These only cost €4.90 for sixty pairs so you'd be sorted for about three months or more if you just
bought these for your own use, but as I apply them to clients all the time you can imagine my stock
gets low very quickly! They are still very good value. The only thing about that I don’t like about
these lashes are the thick lash bands; they become very stiff and hard to work with. I usually wrap
the lash around my finger to loosen the stiff band and get that nice curved shape into the lash before I apply them to the eyes:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/181411962418?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT



So that’s all of the lashes that I’ve tried and tested, but I’ve just ordered some more that have yet to
arrive so I’ll keep you posted on how well (or not so well!) I find them to work with:

Hope you enjoyed this weekends blog and found this helpful.

Thanks for reading! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment