Thursday 3 September 2015

New Catrice Foundation

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know about a new foundation being released by Catrice Cosmetics. If you have read my blog before you will know I'm a huge fan of their Matt Plus foundation and have been for years but I cannot wait to test this one out.

This new foundation is called Catrice Even Skin Tone Beautifying Foundation. Essentially it means that the foundation evens out your skin tone but also has properties built into it which help actually clear up your skin from blemishes.



This foundation has been tried and tested by 28 women over a 12 week period and it was found to have brighten the appearance of  dark spots on the face which is brilliant news for those who suffer from problem skin or have suffered and are left with hyper pigmentation.

It claims to be long lasting,which if the formula is anything like the Matt Plus then I have no doubt the foundation will last all day and night! There is also SPF of 25 which is great for us Irish as we need as much sun protection as we can get. Honestly, you should be using SPF everyday so the fact that it is in your daily foundation is a massive bonus.

This foundation will come in 4 shades, their lightest shade of all their current foundations is usually number 010 so I presume this may be the same but the lightest shade is perfect for us pale folk. It will cost only €8.49 so you really can't go wrong. This will be on shelves very soon and I will defo pick a bottle up and do a review for you all, this is just a heads up!

Overall I have high expectations for this foundation and I feel I won't be disappointed. I feel like it's going to be a sort of colour correcting foundation by the sounds of it but we will have to wait and see :)

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment