Saturday 26 September 2015

I Love Autumn Tag!

Hey everyone!

I was tagged by the lovely Cuddles and Contouring to do this tag and I'm so excited because Autumn/Winter are my favorite seasons! Sure let's face it, we hardly get a Spring or Summer here in Ireland!  

I'll leave a link below so you can have a read of Lisa's tag! So with no further ado, on to the tag :)

1. What item of clothing can you not live without in the Winter but wouldn't be caught dead wearing it in public?

I'd have to say my fluffy onesies. I get the size small in +Primark but they're still too big and long! Still love them though, I have at least four.

2. Most wanted item for Autumn/Winter?

A nice pair of comfy, fluffy boots. I'd love a real pair of UGGS but I don't know! I have pretty much everything else I need, just a struggle to find a nice pair of warm fuzzy boots.

3. What is your favorite Autumn/Winter makeup look?

Definitely strong brows, bare eye lids only a strong wing liner and either a red lip or dark berry lip colour. I love Sin by +MAC Cosmetics however an amazing dupe for that lippy is Cinnamon Spince by Wet N Wild for only €2.99.

4.What is your favorite Autumn lip colour?

Haha same as the answer above :)

5. Are you a lover or hater when it comes to UGGS?

I think the answer to question two answers that! I'm a lover but only when they are worn fashionably in public. I'm all for UGG boots and trackies around the house though while rocking the hun bun!

6. What is your favorite Autumn trend?

Layers. Love layering up. I love being warm and cosy and just wrapped up to the last, to the point where you can only see my eyes!

7. Do you like or dislike the fact that the nights are getting darker and longer?

I love it. I much rather it being dark at 6 in the evening rather than it being bright until 11 o clock in Summer. I just love being inside and cuddled up with a cup of tea in front of the fire and the sooner I can do that, the better.

8. What is your favorite Halloween movie?

Halloween Town or Hocus Pocus. Enough said. Disney did it best when it came to Halloween movies.

9. What are your favourite Halloween sweets?

When it comes to Halloween, the sweets don't appeal to me because I am a ceoliac so the majority of the time, I couldn't eat the sweets I got for trick or treating! I used to give them all away to my cousins or brother. So I don't have any fav Halloween sweet apart from plain chocolate haha!

10. Christmas is coming, have you any idea of what you want?

Of course I do. My list is never ending! I honestly just want makeup and for everyone to remain happy and healthy :) I love Christmas time mainly because I love spoiling people. I have already started the Christmas shopping for family, OCD at its best ladies and gentlemen! 

Okay so everyone I hope you enjoyed this tag! I really enjoyed doing this and now it has made me excited for the season ahead of us. Feel free to do this tag yourself, I love reading tags!

Thanks a mill Cuddles and Contouring for tagging me!
Here is the link to Cuddles and Contouring blog! Please check it out, she is one of my fav bloggers and great friend :)

Cuddles and Contouring

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment