Friday 18 September 2015

Makeup Brush Haul!

Hey everyone!

Yet another haul. A lot goes into being a makeup artist to be honest and one thing I must do regularly is stock up on products. If you have been to me before, you'll know that I have countless brushes but some are very cheap like ones from eBay. To be honest, my eBay brushes are fine and do the job but it is nice to stock up on new, high quality brushes every now and again.

I don't physically have these brushes yet but I just have to share with you before the offer runs out! So as you may know I buy the majority of my makeup from http://www.cloud10beauty.com/ and at the moment they have discounted the makeup brushes, I think it's like 20% off.

I have had my eyes on these brushes for over a month now and when I saw they were on offer, I couldn't refuse. Normally €165 they were down to €140!


So as you can tell it's a set of 10 amazing brushes by Sigma. I own the infamous F80 brush and I've had it for years now & it's still like brand new after every wash, not one hair has shed from it. I know these are so expensive but you can buy these individually.

 The best thing about this was not only was I saving about €25 euro or so, I also got another 15% off the €140. This brought the brush set down to only €118 with free shipping. Now I know €118 is a lot but each brush works out at €11.80 each which is unreal for such amazing brushes! Like Real Techniques brushes cost more than that. 

15% Code: FACEBOOK15

The brushes on cloud10 are still reduced and I'm sure that 15% off code still works because I only used it last night. The set I got are out of stock (may have bought the last set haha!) but there are plenty of other brands on cloud10 such as Blank Canvas and Real Techniques. All brushes of all brands are discounted. With free shipping on orders over €15 it's unreal and the shipping is actually so quick, I think cloud10 is based in Cork or something.


I just wanted to let you all know about these Sigma brushes and offer on cloud10 because I think once you have high quality tools then the cheapest of products will still turn out unreal with the correct brushes & tools. 

As I said I already have a few Sigma brushes including the F80 and a good few eye brushes. This set is clearly mainly a face set but I will post a review and that once they arrive. But as I said anyway all brushes are on sale and don't forget to use the discount code from Facebook. I will leave everything linked below!

Hope you pick up some new fab brushes!



Since my set is out of stock you can buy it in half but it costs a bit more:

But you can also buy them all separately too (like the F80) which again costs a bit more but maybe you only want one or two! Not 10 haha. 

Honestly though if you can, I would highly recommend you to get the Sigma brushes.

For 15% off use the code FACEBOOK15 at the checkout.

Thanks for reading!Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment