Saturday 2 January 2016

What I got for Christmas 2015!

Hey everyone!
It's safe to say I was spoiled this year by my friends and family! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas time and Happy New Year!

This post is in no way meant to be me showing off but people are nosey and my family and friends are so so amazing and really out did themselves this year! I absolutely love looking at these types of posts so I hope you enjoy! 

I actually got so many cosy things like pjs, night gowns and hoodies too from everyone!

A huge thank you to everyone for spoiling me rotten, ye all know who ye are! Love you all X


 I got this fab YSL Black Opium perfume set from my aunt Julie! This was on my Christmas list so I was delighted when I got this! It's the nicest smelling perfume ever!


I also got this perfume from my aunt Mar! It's so fresh smelling, I'll be smelling great all the time! Can't wait for the Spring/Summer time for this!



Then I got this amazing Pandora ring from my Parents, I wanted the Princess Ring but apparently I have tiny fingers so this is the one I got and I think I much rather this piece!


 Of course I got a heap of makeup! Buzzing! Thanks Mam & Dad for the Manzier palette <3


 Richie got me this amazing palette from Urban Decay called Shadowbox which I love! I'll be doing loads of posts on all this new makeup in a few weeks time! Thanks Rich!


 Course my parents got me the Smoky palette by Urban Decay! I absolutely love it!


Paug got me this Fashionista palette by Technic which is a brand that I haven't tried before so thanks Paug even though I forced you to get me this :)


 My surprise this year was this brush set from MAC, these brushes are little travel size ones so perfect for when I go somewhere but I also love brushes with shorter handles cause I'm as blind as a bat and I love being up close with my makeup!


 This little thing is so funny but so handy, I love it. It's a light up nail file haha! Brilliant


 I got a few beauty books to read so I can't wait to just sit down and get some inspiration!


 This thing is like amazing! From my parents & it was another surprise and I just love this for storing my makeup! I'll have it full in no time!


 I got this gorgeous set by MAC from Richie! It has a paint pot, mascara, eye liner and a brush to apply them with! I can't wait to create a fab smokey eye with this! Buzzing.


And of course I got Fairy Tales by Joanne Larby or The Makeup Fairy as you may know her by! I started this already and I absolutely love it!

As I said I got a ton of clothes and stuff like that so I didn't include them here but I'm so thankful for everything I got and I hope everyone likes what I got them too! I live for Christmas time because I love shopping for others, I much rather giving than getting but I suppose it is nice!

Again this is not a bragging post but I thought you'd be interested to see what I got!

Thank you so much to everyone! And thanks to everyone for supporting me throughout 2015, let's see what 2016 will bring! Onwards & upwards from here!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment