Monday 18 January 2016

Top 3 Tans!

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share with you my top 3 tans or my go-to tans. They're all really affordable and all can be got in your local Sam McCauley's or other chemists & also in Penneys! Seeing as we all love a good tan I'll just right into it! Disclaimer - I always get the medium/dark shade in tans because I love it.

First up here we have the bBold tan which you can see is normally €10 but you can always get things on sale. What I have here is a like lotion in spray form and also a spray. I love using the spray lotion thing as a top up, so when my tan needs a bit more, I'll spray this on top. Most tans take to my skin very well but my chest and legs always fade away. So I'll use the tan lotion on my chest and then the spray bottle that you see here, is what I use on my legs because this stuff is like leg makeup. It's unreal and so flawless, I have so many big blue veins on my legs and this covers it up. Again I'll use the spray as a top up because the tan will wash off my legs more quickly. This spray bottle does exactly what it says on the tin like honestly it's much better than Sally or anything else on the market! Both of these types of tans are instant but also do develop overnight. +bBold Tan 


Next up we have my all time fav! This is Tangoddess by Babydoll Cosmetics. If you have seen photos of me from November on wards, this is the tan I have on. This is an overnight tan so don't bother putting this on the night of but it is well worth the prep before hand. This tan is so dark like I love it, if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook  you would have seen me raving about this and I still am. This tan is only €10 so it's a bargain too and just try it and thank me later! I'm fairly sure this can be got in most chemists! +Babydoll Cosmetics


And last but not least is the cheapest of them all! Both of these tans can be found in Penneys for under €5. My fav of the two would have to be the Sunkissed one because it doesn't go green at all whereas the St.Moriz one has a tendency to go green. Both tans are instant and also develop overnight too. The colour is great, I've never had a problem with them but as I said the St.Moriz can go green but that's over time like it's not normally always green haha. If you're going to get just one defo get the one in the brown bottle because it's amazing. It also smells like coconuts sure isn't that fab? I believe the Sunkissed costs €3.50 in Penneys and the St.Moriz is about €4.50 so you can't go wrong. As I said my skin takes brilliantly to tan, I know that the St.Moriz doesn't work for one of my friends so just remember that but look it's under €5, it won't break the bank. +PENNEYS +Primark 


So guys that was just a quick run through of my top 3 tans that I reach for. My number 1 would have to be Tangoddess from +Babydoll Cosmetics because of the colour, small and how long it lasts on the skin. If I'm ever going out and it's last minute then my go to would be the Sunkissed one from Penneys just because it's instantly dark and doesn't smell like proper fake tan. 

So lads these are just some of my views and opinions on tans and these are my current top 3 but remember that everyone's skin takes to tan differently and prep is also key to getting your tan to go on smoothly and last you as long as possible!

Let me know if I should try any other tans or what are your favs?
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment