Monday 25 January 2016

Face Of The Day

Hey everyone!

Today I just wanted to do a face of the day and product list for you, I wore this makeup Saturday and I thought it might interest some of you as it's a look I don't normally go for and some new products have been added to my kit!

This is the look I'll be talking about



And here are the products used!

Brows -

Inglot Brow Gel in 16
Billion Dollar Brows powder in taupe
Catrice Cream Concealer to tidy up

Eyes -

Gwen Stefani Palette by Urban Decay
Inglot Duraline - for the blue shade
Doll Eyes Mascara by Lancome

Face -

Center - Inglot YSM Foundation in 49
Perimeter - Inglot HD Foundation in 77 & Vichy Dermablend in 45
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
NYX HD Concealer in 01
Powder - From the Blank Canvas Contour Kit

Contour - Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

Highlight - Marylou by theBalm

Blush - Daint by MAC

Lips - Liar lip pencil by Urban Decay & Honeylove lipstick by MAC

Now I hope you enjoyed this short post, I just wanted to quickly mention that the Gwen Stefani Palette and the Inglot YSM foundation are my two new favs and I would highly recommend them if you have the money! Expensive I know but the foundation is amazing, it's full coverage and light and it's about €20 which isn't too bad and the palette is something you can use on a daily basis or also for a night out as it has equally light and dark shades and also pops of colour! The palette is about €50 but such a good investment! I didn't think I would like either of them as much as I do!



Hope you have a great week!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment