Saturday 16 January 2016

The TMI Tag!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't post on Friday, this sickness really won't go away and I had work yesterday and then spent time with my little cousin which just drained me haha but I think it'll be okay once I have 3 blog posts up a week!

I was tagged by the lovely Lisa from +Cuddles And Contouring  to do the TMI tag! This tag will let you learn more about me as a person so not so much a makeup related post but it's something different. I believe there are 50 questions so bare with me!

What are you wearing?

My pjs hahah.

Ever been in love?

I have.

Ever had a terrible breakup?

At the time it was terrible but looking back at it now, I'd say I over reacted but I was about 12 to be fair haha. No breakup is nice but I don't think I'd say terrible.

How tall are you?

I dunno I think like 5'2 or 5'3 maybe? Short enough anyways!

How much do you weigh?

Last time I checked it was 8 stone exactly.

Any tattoos?

Yep I have a sleeve!

Any piercings?

My ear lobes and belly button is all and I'll probably never get anymore because I just can't handle it.

OTP?

I dunno what this means like I know it's one true pairing but some people say their fav couple and some say their fav celeb that they'd wanna be paired with so I'll answer it both ways. Ross and Rachel for the couple and for myself...obvs Tom Hardy.

Favorite show?

Hollyoaks & Keeping up with the Kardashians. They are all I watch.

Favorite bands?

I dunno really probably Mumford and sons.

Something you miss?

School. I really really miss school believe it or not. I just miss seeing my best friends everyday and the messing you could do in class, it was actually some laugh now that I look back on it all.

Favorite song?

At the moment it's defo Major Lazer - Light it up. Could play that on repeat all day.

How old are you?

19.

Zodiac sign?

Taurus.

Quality you look for in a partner?

Just be nice and thoughtful pls.

Favorite quote?

I've so many but my top 3 would be: what's for you won't pass you, this too shall pass and everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end.

Favorite actor?

Tom Hardy.

Favorite colour?

Black or white or grey.

Loud music or soft?

Loud.

Where do you go when you're sad?

My bed or else out to my dogs and go for a walk with them.

How long does it take you to shower?

Oh it totally depends I could be 3 mins or 30 mins just all depends on how much time I have.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Fully ready like 2 hours that's with hair and makeup and all that.

Ever been in a physical fight?

Hahahah yeah course I have.

Turn on?

Just someone that's nice and cares really.

Turn off?

Smoking, drinking a lot and just pure smelliness like pls go wash yourself.

The reason I joined YouTube/Snapchat.

I don't snapchat properly like I only do the photos haha and I have YouTube but that was a fail too so I dunno really! Just a way of spreading the word quickly about products.

Fears?

Everything scares me nowadays I dunno what's wrong with me hahah I can't do anything alone so yeah my fear is being alone I think. Like I can barely go to the shop alone. and clowns. I hate clowns.

Last thing that made you cry?

Last night I was crying because of a bad dream that I can't even remember now.

Last time you said you loved someone?

Yesterday.

Meaning behind your YouTube/Snapchat name?

YouTube is just my own name and my snapchat is liljodibubz and it's that because I made my snapchat account with my twitter account and that was my username hahah it's the worst ever.

Last book you read?

Fairytales by +Joanne Larby

The book you're currently reading?

No like I'm still reading Fairytales lmaoo it take me FOREVER to read a book fully.

Last show you watched?

Hollyoaks <3

Last person you talked to?

My dad.

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?

My most best friend in the whole world.

Favorite food?

Chicken and rice and duck too, I love them all the same.

Place you want to visit?

I'm feeling Italy or Spain, I just need somewhere warm.

Last place you were?

If this means like on holidays then Switzerland. But if not then in college, been home since and haven't left the house since haha.

Do you have a crush?

Yeah I suppose so.

Last time you kissed someone?

Yesterday but like it was my little cousin haha so I dunno if that counts.

Last time you were insulted?

I get offended so easily so like it was prob yesterday that someone said something that I didn't like lmao.

Favorite flavor of sweet?

Raspberry or forest fruits.

What instrument do you play?

The keyboard but my laptop's keyboard. I don't play any instrument, never had a musical touch to me at all.

Favorite piece of jewelry?

At the moment my Pandora ring that my parents got me for Christmas.

Last sport you played?

Like in Summer we pucked the ball around for a bit so I'm going to say hurling.

Last song you sang?

Light it up obvs hahha.

Favorite chat up line?

Why is this a question? None like stop now don't ever use one just talk like a normal person.

Have you ever used it?

Here now, the day I ever chat up a fella is the day the world ends.

Last time you hung out with someone?

This morning.

Who should answer these questions next?

Shannon from Shannon Whelan Makeup
Jamie from Grey Skies & Silver Linings
Emma from Mastering Your Makeup

Hope you enjoyed this little tag! It was fun to do!



Thanks for reading!Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment