Tuesday 19 January 2016

Lipstick Collection!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all well. Today is the long awaited lipstick collection. This post includes swatches on my arm, names, brand and finishes of the lippys that I own. I'll be giving my opinion along the way but I know you're mostly here just to see the colours and names incase you see one you really want. 

My collection varies from +MAC Cosmetics  to +Sleek MakeUP  and many more! Safe to say I have a lipstick addiction. All that I currently have right now are included here but some are with friends or clients, I know, I shouldn't give them away but oh well haha. Hope you enjoy this post!

So first up we have all my +MAC Cosmetics  lipsticks, I think I have like 12 and 2 are limited edition. You'll see below the Cinderella lipstick which was limited and also the Nicki Minaj lippy & pls ignore how I spelt Nicki lmao. But yeah so there we have my MAC lippys :)


The finish of the lipstick


Names of lipsticks
Now we have some more affordable lipsticks!
This includes everything from +REVLON to +Urban Decay Cosmetics, so as you can see I have the finishes and brands and the names of the lipsticks listed below for you but just incase you want to know about price, I'll run through that roughly now! 

  • Wet N Wild - €3 each
  • Revlon - €3 each on sale
  • Myleene Klass - Don't know! They were gifts sorry!
  • Sleek - €6.50 each roughly
  • Kiko - €2 on sale I'm sure
  • ELF - €1 each
  • Gosh - €8 each
  • Urban Decay - €19 each
  • Inglot - €14 each


Those are rough prices but close to that :)




And finally just a few more that I needed to swatch! These are some what more expensive lipsticks but I really love them all.
We have the names and brands but no finishes so I'll do that now and then move onto price points.

  • Chanel - Satin
  • YSL - Shine
  • Revlon - Matte
  • Myleene Klass - Matte
  • Urban Decay - Matte
  • Sleek - Matte


Clearly I'm a fan of a matte finish!



And now price points of these lippys above.

  • Chanel - €33 each
  • YSL - €35 each
  • Revlon - €3 on sale
  • Myleene Klass - It was a gift! Don't know
  • Sleek - €6.50 each


Right so girls I really hope you enjoyed this post because my arm has been pink and purple for the last week with swatches haha. All the photos do the shades justice so if you have anymore questions about the lipsticks or shades just pop me a message! Some photos were with and without the flash as you can tell. I know people will think the colours will look different on the lips than on the arm but honestly you should put concealer or foundation on your lips before lippy as this will cancel out the redness on the lips and let the true shade show through! So there's a little tip for you :)

So I think that's it lads! Hope you enjoyed this now it took some time haha!

Thanks for reading!Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment