Sunday 3 January 2016

Online Shopping Spree

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all well, I'm not unfortunately but I think everyone is sick this time of year! The only good thing about it is the fact that I don't have any more clients until the 9th so that's great as I hate cancelling on people. Hopefully I'll be better by then.

Anyways today I feel like doing a bit of online shopping to cheer myself up and thought I would share it with you! My fav site to shop from is cloud10beauty, it's an amazing Irish website that stock brilliant brands and not just makeup! All aspects of beauty, if you have been following me for a while then you know all this already but if you're new, then hello :) I love cloud10beauty haha it won't be the last time you hear me rave about it. Shipping is free on orders over €15 and it's quick too!

If you want to check it out then here's the link > http://tinyurl.com/qxhn2ar

So because I'm feeling down, I want to shop, that comes natural to us all I think haha. And I know I was spoiled for Christmas but a girl can never have too much makeup!

My mother will go mad when she sees all of this coming in the post hahah.

So what I picked up was the Blank Canvas Master Series Palette 1 for myself and the Blank Canvas 6 shade Contour Palette! Both came to €51 which isn't bad as Blank Canvas is a fab brand with high quality products. You can use the code XMAS to get €10 off a €50 spend which is what I did so now I'm paying €41! Brilliant!



Well girls I hope you enjoyed this and I can't wait for my palettes to arrive! The post man will be sick of seeing me haha! You may even use the code now and treat yourself too!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment